Hotels Near Queensland Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Queensland Zoo
Top hotels near Queensland Zoo
Prepare yourself to witness some unique creatures at Queensland Zoo. Don't forget to bring your camera!
You'll find it in Sunshine Coast Hinterland, 110 kilometres away from Brisbane, the state capital.
If you're interested in humble accommodation at an affordable price, you can't pass up the Maroochy River Cabin Village & Caravan Park. It's only 8 kilometres away.
The larger area also boasts upscale hotels for those visitors seeking lovely surroundings and top-quality amenities. Check out the Spicers Clovelly Estate and Amore On Buderim Luxury Rainforest Cabins.
Other Things to Do Near Queensland ZooAfter you've experienced Queensland Zoo, see what else is going on in the area:
- Big Pineapple is a great area to recharge while you figure out where to head next.
- Chuck on some brand new golfing attire and have a shot at Tanawha Valley Golf & Tennis.
- The instant you mosey through the stately doors, you will envisage the love and betrayal that unfolded at Sunshine Castle.
- Use up your children's energy, with an hour or two at Top Shots Fun Park.
- Get some fresh air and take some pictures of the local birdlife at Foote Sanctuary of Buderim.
How much is a hotel room in Queensland Zoo?
Hotels in Queensland Zoo start at AU$125 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.