Tree Houses Sunshine Coast
Featured Tree Houses in Sunshine Coast
Treetop Accommodation in Sunshine Coast
We’ve all had those dreams where you soar through the sky, hovering above the world like a bird. Some of us—not pointing fingers—have probably even had dreams of swinging through the trees like Tarzan himself and living in a treehouse. Well, there is one part of these dreams that we can make happen. Treehouse accommodation is available in Sunshine Coast even to those who don’t have wings and weren’t raised by wildlife.
Sunshine Coast treehouses are also time machines. When you stay in a treehouse, you’ll be transported back to a childhood filled with wonder—even if you never had a treehouse. It’s hard not to be giddy with excitement as you walk the wooden platform or suspension bridge that leads to your secluded house in the trees. But once inside, you’ll find there’s nothing childlike about the amenities and atmosphere of this accommodation.
From the outside, Sunshine Coast treehouse cabins take rustic to a whole new level, but inside, you’ll find nothing but luxury. Sure, you might have a tree trunk or two in your pictures and birds hanging out with you at breakfast, but that’s all part of the charm. You’ll also have a nice, cosy bed, stunning scenery, and the ultimate seclusion. And since you want to leave as little of a footprint as possible, many treehouses are eco-friendly, too.
You may not be able to fly or swing through treetops, but you can still plan a getaway that soars above all the rest. Wotif has the perfect Sunshine Coast treetop accommodation to fulfil all your dreams. Well, maybe not all of them. We can’t turn you into Tarzan, but we can make you feel like king of the jungle on your next holiday.
Top trending hotels in Sunshine Coast
- Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort2 Landsborough Parade, Golden Beach, QLD
The price is AU$146 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.2/5Excellent! (1,020 reviews)
- Mercure Sunshine Coast Kawana Waters9 Florey Boulevard, Birtinya, QLD
The price is AU$152 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (339 reviews)
- Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort Hotel270 Ocean Drive, Sunshine Coast, Twin Waters, QLD
The price is AU$144 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284/5Very Good! (515 reviews)
- RACV Noosa Resort94 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads, QLD
The price is AU$264 per night from Feb 23 to Feb 244.7/5Exceptional! (1,020 reviews)
- The Sebel Pelican Waters38 Mahogany Drive, Pelican Waters, QLD4.3/5Excellent! (686 reviews)
- Oaks Sunshine Coast Seaforth Resort98-110 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, QLD
The price is AU$214 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.4/5Excellent! (1,012 reviews)
- Peppers Noosa Resort and VillasLittle Hastings Street, Noosa Heads, QLD
The price is AU$244 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.5/5Wonderful! (467 reviews)
- Ramada By Wyndham Marcoola Beach923 David Low Way, Marcoola, QLD
The price is AU$135 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 153.9/5Good! (563 reviews)