Hotels Near Pratunam Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pratunam Market
Top hotels near Pratunam Market
Pratunam Market is definitely worth writing home about!
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending some time in Bangkok. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in itself!
If you would like to stay close to Pratunam Market, arrange to stay in one of its 107 adjacent hotels. Not sure where to begin? Compare the Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok and InterContinental Bangkok.
Low on funds? Or do you just enjoy stretching your money to its limits? You'll find plenty of low-cost hotels and apartments nearby. You could try the Dream Town Pratunam Hotel or the Miami Hotel, 0.8 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like the finer things in life? Then let your hair down and secure a room at one of the impressive upmarket hotels in the area. Check out the rooms at the St. Regis Bangkok, a kilometre away. Alternatively, the Anantara Siam Bangkok is merely a kilometre away.
Go grab a coffee and check your itinerary at Kueng Heng Pratunam Chicken Rice. It's not far from Pratunam Market. When you just can't keep going without having a big meal, stop by Indra Regent Hotel. If you feel like relaxing with a local brew, The Roof Top Bar is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Pratunam MarketAfter you're done checking out Pratunam Market, discover the surrounding region:
- Find some gifts for your mates at Platinum Fashion Mall.
- If you're fascinated by cultural beliefs, head to Trimurti Shrine, a noteworthy shrine in the area.
- There are few spots more soothing than the intricately detailed interiors of a temple. Take some time to unwind at Ganesha Shrine.
- Baiyoke Tower II is a noteworthy skyscraper that watches over the rest of the city. Snap a couple of photos or simply stand back and appreciate its sheer size.
- If you've got some moola left over this month, head to Pantip Plaza to buy the essentials as well as a few luxuries!
Ditch the car and journey to Pratunam Market by rail. Airport Link Phaya Thai (A8), the nearest station, is 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Pratunam Market?
Hotels in Pratunam Market start at AU$25 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.