Hotels Near Platinum Fashion Mall
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Platinum Fashion Mall
Top hotels near Platinum Fashion Mall
Ready to plan your visit to Platinum Fashion Mall?
If you want to visit it, you'll need to head to Bangkok, the nation's capital city.
If staying in the immediate vicinity of Platinum Fashion Mall interests you, there are 113 accommodation options to choose from. Why not look into the Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok and InterContinental Bangkok?
Spend your savings on forming fond memories! There is a range of pocket-friendly hotels here. See what you think of the Dream Town Pratunam Hotel or the S6 Sukhumvit Hotel, 0.7 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Do you like to spoil yourself? Then indulge a bit and secure a room at one of the numerous top-notch hotels in the area. Start with the St. Regis Bangkok, a kilometre away. The Anantara Siam Bangkok, a kilometre away, is also highly recommended.
Go grab a coffee or tea and read a book at Krispy Kreme. It's close to Platinum Fashion Mall. When you need to fill your stomach, check out the menu at Indra Regent Hotel. And later on, sit back with a drink at The Roof Top Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Platinum Fashion MallThis area has much more going on:
- Shop for something original to take home or just taste some of the culinary delights at Pratunam Market.
- Throngs of bargain-hunters go to Pantip Plaza to succumb to their passion for purchasing.
- There are few spots more calm than the beautifully designed interior of a temple. Take some time to unwind at Ganesha Shrine.
- If you're intrigued by the local people, pay your respects at Trimurti Shrine, a noteworthy shrine in the community.
- Baiyoke Tower II is a well-known high-rise building that watches over the urban landscape. Take a couple of photographs or simply admire its greatness.
Chill out, take a look at the surroundings and enjoy the train journey to Platinum Fashion Mall. Remember to stop at Airport Link Phaya Thai (A8), the closest station. Then it's only 0.9 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in Platinum Fashion Mall?
Hotels in Platinum Fashion Mall start at AU$55 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.