Hotels Near Port Stephens Winery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Port Stephens Winery
Top hotels near Port Stephens Winery
A trip to Port Stephens Winery is a great excuse to spend some time with friends.
You'll find it in Port Stephens, a terrific city that has plenty to offer.
Coffee addicts in need of a cuppa will like Wonganella Estate Winery at 3439a Nelson Bay Road, Bobs Farm, just 0.07 kilometres from Port Stephens Winery. Cookabarra Restaurant & Function Centre is an ideal place to grab a meal and luckily it's only 0.7 kilometres away. It's at 476C Marsh Road, Bobs Farm.
Other Things to Do Near Port Stephens WineryDon't pack your bags yet! This area has plenty more going on:
- Visit Murray's Craft Brewing Co and discover the complicated process of beer production.
- Take time out from the hustle and bustle of the city and head to Oakvale Farm and Fauna World. You and your family are able to get up close and personal with the critters in a relaxing, open space.
- Grab your sunnies, hat and towel, and go to Samurai Beach for a relaxing day in the sun.
- Head to Stockton Sand Dunes to unwind and watch the vast, outdoor scenery.
- Travellers wanting to shop until they drop should get along to Salamander Bay Shopping Centre.
How much is a hotel room in Port Stephens Winery?
Hotels in Port Stephens Winery start at AU$116 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.