Glamping near Port Seton
Featured Safari Camps in Port Seton
Port Seton Glamping Accommodation
There are a few things we can think of that are on the list of any intrepid explorer: climbing a few mountains, scuba diving a few reefs, and of course, going on a safari. Getting up close and personal—but not too personal—with some of the world’s most weird and wonderful animals should be on the bucket list of anyone who likes the Great Outdoors. But just because you want to get in touch with nature doesn’t mean you have to sleep like a wild animal. We’re sure you’ve heard of glamping, and maybe even tried it. If not, then a Port Seton safari tentalow is an incredible way to start. If you have, we’re sure you’ve never done it like this.
What even is a tentalow? We’re glad you asked. These luxury tents are the middle ground between camping and hotels, with everything you love from each. You’ll wake up to a cool breeze and chirping birds as if you’re roughing it, but find yourself on a plush, pillowtop bed. You’ll have the stunning, uninterrupted views of a wilderness outpost, but still start your day with a nice, warm shower. And forget cooking things over an open fire—with a tentalow, it’s all about gourmet meals and hot brekkie. It’s amped-up camping. It’s over-the-top tenting. We don’t know how else to say it: Luxury camping in Port Seton is unrivalled.
Ready to take a walk on the wild side? You’ll find everything you need to plan a glam camping trip to Port Seton right here at Wotif. You can leave your sleeping bag and billycan at home for this one. We got this.
Top trending hotels in Port Seton
- Charming 2 Bedroom Caravan 5 Minutes From the BeachLinks Rd, Prestonpans, SCT
- Brand new Luxury Static Holiday HomeLinks road, 7 Muirfield, Prestonpans, SCT
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club
The price is AU$112 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh AirportEdinburgh International Airport, Newbridge, Scotland
The price is AU$85 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233/5 (3 reviews)
- Malmaison Edinburgh CityBuchan House, 21-22 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, Scotland
The price is AU$115 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 18
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel31-35 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, Scotland4.1/5Very Good! (7 reviews)
- The Scotsman Hotel20 North Bridge, Edinburgh, Scotland
The price is AU$147 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.8/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Fraser Suites EdinburghFraser Suites Edinburgh, 12 - 26 St Giles Street, Edinburgh, Scotland
The price is AU$129 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.3/5Excellent! (17 reviews)