Hotels near Palawan Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Palawan Beach
Top hotels near Palawan Beach
Many visitors stop in at Palawan Beach every year.
It's well worth travelling the 30 kilometres from Johor Bahru to Singapore to see it.
Secure a room at one of the 21 hotels within 3 kilometres of Palawan Beach. The Capella Singapore (0.5 kilometres), the W Singapore - Sentosa Cove (2 kilometres) and the Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa (2 kilometres) are recommended choices.
Get more bang for your buck by staying at one of the budget hotels in the vicinity. You can't ignore the Hotel 81 Chinatown and the Hotel 81 Bencoolen.
Chill out at one of the many top-quality hotels close by. The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa and the Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, 0.4 kilometres and 0.6 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
If you're in need of your next caffeine hit, there's always The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® - Palawan Beach just nearby. When you're ready for a hearty meal, find a spot at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. As evening sets in and your mind turns to a drink, walk over to Tanjong Beach Club.
Other Things to Do Near Palawan BeachAllocate an extra few hours to see what's happening in the region:
- Unwind and soak in the sights of the shore at Tanjong Beach.
- Chuck on your coolest golf clothes and have a whack at Sentosa Golf Club.
- Feel the sensation of rushing air on your skin as you slide down Sentosa Luge.
- While it's not as traditional as a painting hanging in a gallery, visitors can still appreciate the talent that has gone into the making of Sentosa Merlion.
- Shop to your heart's delight at Festive Walk. You're sure to find something that suits your style.
How much is a hotel room in Palawan Beach?
Hotels in Palawan Beach start at AU$340 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.