Hotels Near PNC Field
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near PNC Field
Top hotels near PNC Field
Hotels Near PNC FieldPNC Field is the place to see a variety of exciting events.
You'll find it in Scranton, 210 kilometres outside of Albany, the state capital.
Select a room from any of the 6 hotels and short-stay apartments within the vicinity of PNC Field. The Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre (0.6 kilometres), the Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain (a kilometre) and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scranton (0.4 kilometres) are all great options.
Situated just 2 kilometres away, the Econo Lodge Scranton provides a place to stay at a price that won't break the bank.
If you're close to PNC Field and want a tea or coffee, visit Panera Bread. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Make a beeline for Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre to get yourself some food. And later on, head straight to Ruby Tuesday for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near PNC FieldDon't spend all of your time at PNC Field. This region has heaps more to offer visitors:
- Get up with the sun and have a peaceful ride down the slopes at Montage Mountain Ski Resort.
- Avoid the heat at Montage Mountain Waterpark, a spot that provides water-based fun and entertainment for everyone.
- Choo choo! Jump on board at Steamtown National Historic Site, a necessary spot to visit for locomotive fanatics.
- Take the kids along to learn about evolution and the natural world at Everhart Museum.
- For people planning an outing to University of Scranton, it's worth finding out if there are any walking tours taking place.
How much is a hotel room in PNC Field?
Hotels in PNC Field start at AU$85 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.