Serviced Apartments in Osaka
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Osaka
Apartment Hotels in Osaka
Short stay apartments in Osaka
Chasing a genuine Osaka experience? Right this way. Go for an apartment and live, cook and chill like a local. With your very own kitchen, brekkie at 5 a.m. or din-dins at 11 p.m. is no probs. Just want to sip a coldie in the bath and then take a nap in your living room? That's possible too. A place to stay doesn't get much cosier than this.Popular luxury apartments in Osaka
There's a time and a place for 12-bed hostel dorms and budget digs with paper-thin walls. But this really isn't it. Immerse yourself in the finer things in life at a stylish Osaka apartment:
- Grandouce Hanazonocho: You can quit your search. This decadent option is an awesome place to rest your weary head.
- FDS Bijou Suites: Kick back in serious style at this apartment in between those exciting adventures.
Do your kiddies go stir crazy in hotel rooms? Give them room to move around (and yourself a bit of a break) by staying in a family-friendly apartment complex. Cabin fever not included.
- Umeda Apartment Comfy: laundry facilities and internet access are just a couple of things that make this place perfect for families.
- HOSTEL APARTMENT UMEDA: Apartments have the danger of being boring places for kids. But with laundry facilities and internet access, this place has plenty to keep everyone occupied.
Hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure mixing to create a little something known as "bleisure." And you can find out what it's all about when you choose an apartment for your next work trip. Make your business assignment feel more like a getaway at a cosy Osaka digs:
- Liz Guest House Umeda (0.7 kilometres from downtown Osaka): When there's work to get through, the task feels much less daunting when you can use handy features such as internet access and laundry facilities.
- Guest House Liz Nakazaki-cho (0.8 kilometres from downtown Osaka): In between doing some work every now and then from this apartment, you'll be able to access laundry facilities and internet access.
Taking a holiday with a fair few mates? Instead of hiding away in your own rooms in a hotel (taking the joy out of travelling together), go for an apartment. You'll have separate bedrooms but share the rest of the space. Speaking of space, an apartment will generally have more of it compared to a regular hotel room.
Apartment Accommodation In Osaka
Apartment hotels in Osaka provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Osaka apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Osaka. Book with us now and feel at home.