Hotels Near Old Lake Oval
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Old Lake Oval
Ready to plan your trip to Old Lake Oval?
You'll discover it Stawell. Wondering how to get there? You'll need to drive 210 kilometres from the state capital, Melbourne.
You'll find 7 listed hotels within easy commuting distance of Old Lake Oval. Consider the facilities at the Comfort Inn Goldfields (0.5 kilometres), the Diamond House Heritage Restaurant and Motor Inn (a kilometre) and the Coorrabin Motor Inn (a kilometre).
When you can't go on without a strong coffee, make your way to Winston Lodge Shell Roadhouse (29 Ararat Road, Stawell), only 0.5 kilometres away from Old Lake Oval. Or are you looking for something more substantial? Never fear, just 0.8 kilometres away is McDonalds Stawell. You'll find it at 57 Seaby Street, Stawell.
Other Things to Do Near Old Lake OvalBefore you make tracks, check out the local area:
- If you're feeling a little overwhelmed, tourist information is always accessible. Pick up a map from Stawell Visitor Centre.
- Saunter around Arboretum as long as you like. Really appreciate the large area and discover the variety of shrubs and trees.
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, head to Best's Wines Great Western. Here, you're invited to taste and buy some fantastic wines from the region.
- Raise a glass of top-notch wine at The Gap Vineyard. Make sure you purchase a bottle or two.
- The delicious wines produced at Seppelt Winery highlight the area's grape varietals and climate. Sample a few blends to understand how these factors impact the flavour.
It's an easy trip by rail to Old Lake Oval. Just exit the train at Stawell Station, the closest station, and then it's about a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Old Lake Oval?
Hotels in Old Lake Oval start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.