Hotels Near Halls Gap Zoo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Halls Gap Zoo
Halls Gap Zoo is a great place to see a range of fascinating animals.
Arriving in Melbourne? You will have to journey 220 kilometres from the state capital to get to Halls Gap.
Like to stay near Halls Gap Zoo? You'll be happy to know there are 6 hotels within 3 kilometres. We suggest the Grampians Getaway Resort, 0.2 kilometres away. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try the Mountain View Motor Inn & Holiday Lodges (2 kilometres) or the Halls Haven Resort (2 kilometres).
Shrink your costs and book a room at the Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park. This budget hotel is only 4 kilometres away.
There are also quite a few high-end hotels in the immediate area. Order some room service and taste some local wine. Consider the Grampians Pioneer Cottages, about 0.9 kilometres away. If there are no vacancies, the Boroka Downs is 2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Halls Gap ZooAs you're here, you really should check what the local area has on offer:
- The experts at Halls Gap Estate are keen to show you what's unique about their winemaking process. Take the time to sample a few drops before choosing a wine to save for later.
- The rhythmic buzzing of bees and insects will be music to the ears of hikers as they meander along the trails of Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre.
- Lace up your sturdiest hiking boots, and spend some time at The Pinnacle, a well-frequented hiking track.
- Take a breather with the young ones, and play around for a morning at Halls Gap Wildlife Park and Zoo.
- Shoot the breeze with a local winemaker at The Gap Vineyard. Remember to check for wine tasting sessions!
How much is a hotel room in Halls Gap Zoo?
Hotels in Halls Gap Zoo start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.