Hotels Near Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
Top hotels near Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
Nature lovers will feel at ease at Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre.
It's located in Halls Gap, about 230 kilometres from the capital of the state, Melbourne.
With 17 options within 3 kilometres of Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre, reserving your ideal place to stay will be easy. We suggest the DULC Cabins, 3 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Comfort Inn Country Plaza Halls Gap (2 kilometres) or The Grampians Motel & The Views Restaurant (0.8 kilometres).
Save some money and stay at the Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park, a short 2 kilometres away.
If you don't mind paying more for luxury, you'll be thrilled to find that there are numerous upmarket hotels. The Halls Gap Valley Lodges and Boronia Peak Villas are towards the top end of the scale. You'll find them a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Just 0.1 kilometres from Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre is Brambuk the National Park & Cultural Centre, where you'll find hot coffee and some delicious treats. Head to 277 Grampians Road, Halls Gap to check it out. For a substantial feed, you only need to stroll 0.8 kilometres to find The Views Restaurant at 394-404 Grampians Road, Halls Gap.
Other Things to Do Near Brambuk The National Park & Cultural CentreThe region has plenty more to offer:
- Pull on your most comfortable hiking boots, and get along to The Pinnacle, a well-used hiking track.
- Wine enthusiasts won't want to miss Halls Gap Estate. Hear about the different grape varietals and the process used for bottling, then try the finished product during a tasting session.
- If you adore furry, fuzzy and feathered critters, Halls Gap Zoo is the place for you.
- To satisfy the youngsters, take them out to Halls Gap Wildlife Park and Zoo, where the different animals will keep them interested.
- Take in the breathtaking surrounds while you're visiting the extraordinary McKenzies Falls.
How much is a hotel room in Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre?
Hotels in Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre start at AU$100 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.