Hotels near New York Stock Exchange
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in New York Stock Exchange
New York Stock Exchange is well loved by tourists and locals alike. Get your camera ready and start planning your adventure!
It won't be the only attraction you're going to want to see in New York, a special city that is loved by many.
With no less than 32 accommodations within a short walk of New York Stock Exchange, you'll have no worries finding a wonderful place. Haven't the foggiest where to start? Have a look at the Smyth, A Thompson Hotel, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park and Conrad New York.
If you pride yourself on knowing how to save a buck or two, you'll be stoked with the large number of bargain hotels close by. See how you like the amenities at the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge or the New World Hotel, 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Never be afraid to spoil yourself! The area offers a fantastic range of elegant upscale hotels. Try the James New York, 2 kilometres away. The Soho Grand Hotel, 2 kilometres away, is also recommended.
When you're in desperate need of the perfect cup of coffee, find Harry's Cafe & Steak (1 Hanover Square, New York). If you're in the market for a feed, Battery Gardens Restaurant (1 Battery Place, New York) is just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near New York Stock ExchangeThis region has much more to offer:
- Visitors keen to learn more about the politics and procedures that impact the community should head to Federal Hall.
- Drop into Museum of American Finance for an interesting lesson in local history.
- There is no better place to unwind from a busy day than at Bowling Green Park.
- Appreciate the silent calmness of Trinity Church, an ideal place to enjoy a meaningful break from the hustle and bustle of the modern world.
- Learn about the stories of the local community when you check out the creation that is Red Cube.
Relax, check out the surroundings and enjoy the train trip to New York Stock Exchange. Remember to hop off at World Trade Center, the most convenient station. Then you've only got 0.6 kilometres to go.
How much is a hotel room in New York Stock Exchange?
Hotels in New York Stock Exchange start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.