Hotels near Nay Aug Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Nay Aug Park
Many people travel to Nay Aug Park each year.
You'll find it in Scranton, 210 kilometres away from Albany, the state capital.
Searching for accommodation that won't blow the budget? The Comfort Inn Clarks Summit and the Sleep Inn & Suites Scranton Dunmore are definitely worth thinking about.
If you're in need of a pick-me-up during the day, stop by Dunkin' Donuts (1137 Moosic Street, Scranton). It's only 0.9 kilometres from Nay Aug Park. The ideal way to end the day is with a beer or a glass of wine. Make a beeline for Jacks Draft House (802 Prescott Avenue, Scranton). It's a fantastic place to meet fellow travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Nay Aug ParkDon't go home yet! The surrounding area has heaps more available:
- Take the whole family along to learn all about the natural world at Everhart Museum.
- Take a tour of the campus at University of Scranton to meet with some of the staff and students, and to check out the facilities.
- The Commonwealth Medical College is one of the area's leading academic institutions and is certainly worth visiting.
- Learn about the history of trains and railroads at Steamtown National Historic Site.
- If you're arranging a trip to Marywood University, it's worth checking to see if there are any tours taking place.
How much is a hotel room in Nay Aug Park?
Hotels in Nay Aug Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.