Hotels near National Museum of Scotland
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in National Museum of Scotland
Sights such as National Museum of Scotland are the reason we go on vacation. A trip here is one that you surely won't regret.
You'll find it surrounded by the buzzing streets of Edinburgh, the county's capital.
If you're looking for accommmodations towards the cheaper end of the scale, you'll have a whole heap to select from. The Lyncliff Hotel and the Halcyon Hotel are among your best choices. They are a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Alternatively, if you're after a bit of comfort and luxury, book one of the many upmarket hotels close by. The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh and the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian are two spots you'll want to consider. The former is 0.9 kilometres away and the latter is a kilometre.
Make a beeline for The Dome at 14 George Street, New Town, Edinburgh to fuel up with a coffee. It's approximately 0.8 kilometres from National Museum of Scotland. For a substantial meal, you only need to stroll 0.1 kilometres to find Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh (11 Bristo Place, Edinburgh).
Other Things to Do Near National Museum of ScotlandWhen you're done checking out National Museum of Scotland, get going to the surrounding area:
- There are those who get a strange feeling when they spend time at burial grounds, but there are also people who think that they are fairly calming places. If you identify with the latter, head to Greyfriars Kirk.
- When you've worked up a thirst, make your way to Greyfriar's Bobby to share stories with other travellers and try the local ale.
- Head to MacEwan Hall and discover why so many students have attended this historic institution.
- The walls of Parliament Hall are witness to an array of important discussions. Call into this popular building of public administration and keep your eyes and ears open.
- Visit Reid Concert Hall Museum of Instruments and see if there are any guided tours to take part in. As you explore this historic institution, try to imagine how things have changed over the years.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and head to National Museum of Scotland by rail. Edinburgh Waverley, the closest station, is 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in National Museum of Scotland?
Hotels in National Museum of Scotland start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.