Hotels near Musselburgh Racecourse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Musselburgh Racecourse
Ready to plan your trip to Musselburgh Racecourse? You're guaranteed to have an awesome time.
If you've always wanted to go to Edinburgh, this is an excellent excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's buzzing captial.
Planning on staying within a short drive of Musselburgh Racecourse? The only place listed within 3 kilometres is the Edinburgh Lodges (a kilometre).
Before you explore Musselburgh Racecourse, follow the fragrance of freshly ground coffee to The Tolbooth Cafe Restaurant Musselburgh. When you're ready for a nourishing meal, take a seat at Rainbow Restaurant. If you're keen to chill with a local brew, The Sportsman Bar Musselburgh is the perfect place.
Other Things to Do Near Musselburgh RacecourseAllow for some extra time to check out what's happening in the area around Musselburgh Racecourse:
- Make your way to the water's edge and watch the boats as they cruise in and out of Morrisons Haven.
- Fans of history will have loads of fun at Prestongrange Museum, a much-loved history museum.
- Appreciate the beautiful buildings of Queen Margaret University. Jump on a guided tour and hear about its founding and notable alumni.
- Spend a day out at Portobello Beach and take a deep breath of the sea air as you soak in the sun.
- On a lazy afternoon, there's nothing quite like unwinding in Dalkeith Country Park.
If you're using the metro to get to Musselburgh Racecourse, hop off at Wallyford, the most convenient station. It's 2 kilometres away. You'll be there in a jiffy!
How much is a hotel room in Musselburgh Racecourse?
Hotels in Musselburgh Racecourse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.