Featured Cabin Rentals in Mullumbimby
Cabins in Mullumbimby
What?! It’s only Wednesday!? You’ve been counting the days for far too long. Every minute seems like an hour. The clock’s hands are moving at a snail’s pace. Are they even moving? Has time stopped altogether? It’s clear you have a serious case of cabin fever. The only known cure is to holiday in a Mullumbimby cabin rental and get away from your world for a bit.
Seriously, a cabin holiday is exactly what you need. No matter what you intend to do in Mullumbimby, a cabin is the perfect home base for all your upcoming adventures. Pick one close to all the fun or on the outskirts of town—just getting there is half the work of holidaying!
If you need a little help, check out the variety of cabins we have to choose from. And forget all your mental images of log cabins—there will be no real roughing it on your holiday. These cabin rentals have all the amenities you’ve come to expect on a great getaway. You’ll find comfy beds, well-stocked kitchens, and maybe even a roaring fireplace that’ll make a perfect backdrop for some great photos. Want to decompress even more? Rent a Mullumbimby with a hot tub and take in those postcard-worthy views while relaxing to the fullest.
Here at Wotif, we’re all for mixing it up on your holiday. Sometimes you just need a quiet place away from it all, and we are here to help. We have a variety of Mullumbimby cabin rentals to pick from. And with great prices, you’re sure to find an awesome cabin deal to cure your fever.
Top trending hotels in Mullumbimby
- The Mullum Motel68 Dalley st, Mullumbimby, NSW
The price is AU$125 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193.2/5 (40 reviews)
- New private studio - two minutes walk to town.43 Gordon St, Mullumbimby, NSW
The price is AU$142 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 25/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Elevated architecturally designed home with rural outlook47A New City Rd, Mullumbimby, NSW
- Byron Bay Hotel & Apartments20-22 Fletcher Street, Byron Bay, NSW
The price is AU$225 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.5/5Wonderful! (419 reviews)
- Mantra on Salt BeachGunnamatta Avenue, Kingscliff, NSW
The price is AU$127 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 94.2/5Excellent! (433 reviews)
- Peppers Salt Resort & SpaBells Boulevard, Salt Village, Kingscliff, NSW
The price is AU$158 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.3/5Excellent! (478 reviews)
- Glen Villa Resort80-86 Butler Street, Byron Bay, NSW
The price is AU$89 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.4/5Excellent! (293 reviews)
- Discovery Parks – Byron Bay399 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay, NSW
The price is AU$167 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 44/5Very Good! (432 reviews)