Mooloolaba beach resort & accommodations
Check prices for beach accommodation in Mooloolaba
Beach Hotels in Mooloolaba
More Oceanview accommodation in Mooloolaba
- Osprey ApartmentsCnr The Esplanade & Buderim Ave, Mooloolaba, QLD4.6/5Exceptional! (175 reviews)
- Landmark Resort11 Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba, QLD
The price is AU$289 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 164.5/5Wonderful! (1,020 reviews)
- Peninsular Beachfront Resort13 The Esplanade, Mooloolaba, QLD4.5/5Wonderful! (120 reviews)
- Malibu Mooloolaba81 Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba, QLD
The price is AU$420 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.5/5Wonderful! (162 reviews)
- Mantra Mooloolaba BeachCnr Mooloolaba Esplanade & Venning St, Mooloolaba, QLD
The price is AU$186 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.4/5Wonderful! (1,049 reviews)
- Bellardoo Holiday ApartmentsCnr The Esplanade & Meta Streets, Mooloolaba, QLD
The price is AU$235 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.1/5Very Good! (116 reviews)
Beach Condos in Mooloolaba
Beach Villas in Mooloolaba
Mooloolaba Beach Accommodation
The endless fun of Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast has been tugging at people since the beginning of time. Why? Because the beaches are perfect, the people are friendly, the oceanfront Esplanade is exciting, and Wotif’s beach hotels in Mooloolaba are incredible.
Are you ready to enjoy a ridiculous holiday to the Sunshine Coast? We think you are, so make the proper arrangements—like setting your out-of-office reply—and get going as soon as you reach the end of this page.
Where are our Mooloolaba beach hotels located? You guessed it: the beach. But don’t just limit yourself to the place right in front of your room. Check out these great pieces of sand nearby:
- Mooloolaba – Take a few steps from your hotel room door and you’ll have your toes in the sand. Go for a walk down to the Surf Club Mooloolaba and enjoy a plate of fish & chips while sucking down a cold Carlton Draught.
- Noosa Heads – Head 42km up the coast until you see signs for Noosa Heads. This is a great spot for surfing, laying around or going for a nature hike along the coastal trail. Keep your eyes peeled for koalas lounging in the trees out on the headland.
- Coolum Beach – Halfway between Noosa and Mooloolaba is Coolum. This little hippie enclave is another great spot for a day trip. Sign up for surf lessons and hang ten for a few hours before heading into town for lunch.
Home Away from Home
We don’t expect you to sleep in a sleeping bag on the beach, and neither do you. That’s why we’ve assembled a short list of great Mooloolaba hotels near the beach for you to stay in. Follow along below:
- Malibu Mooloolaba – You could go casual and rent a one-bedroom apartment, but where’s the fun in that? Treat yourself to a stay at one of the beachfront apartments with a rooftop deck. There’s nothing wrong with splurging on yourself.
- Mantra Sirocco Resort – When you go on a beach holiday, you expect to stay right on the beach, which is why the Mantra is perfect for you. Wake up in one of the multiple-bedroom apartments and make your way to the fully equipped gym or take a dip in the pool.
“Fun in the sun” is a catchy slogan, but it could also be a way of life during your next holiday trip. Book Mooloolaba beach accommodation from Wotif and turn that catchphrase into reality.