Accommodation Near Memorial Park, Bridgetown
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Memorial Park
Top hotels near Memorial Park
Take a break from the stress of the daily grind and get in touch with Mother Nature at Memorial Park.
Not completely sure where to find it? Get out your map and circle Bridgetown. It lies about 220 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
The Tweed Valley Lodge, an upscale option, is worth the added cost if you're after service and style.
Go grab a coffee and check your itinerary at Emporium Bistro. It's right near Memorial Park. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, head to The Freemasons Hotel. And finally, Scotts Tavern is the spot to go for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Memorial ParkAfter you stop at Memorial Park, see what's available in the surrounding region:
- You'll have no reason to be anxious about being unfamiliar with the region. There's an abundance of helpful tips offered at Bridgetown Visitor Information Centre.
- Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre is a wonderful contemporary civic establishment here.
- On a nice day, there's nothing like flipping through a newspaper in Pioneer Park.
- Witness history first hand at Bridgedale House. You'll love discovering the stories of the folk who used to live here.
- Take your mates for a game of cricket or a relaxing morning walk through Blackwood River Park.
How much is a hotel room in Memorial Park?
Hotels in Memorial Park start at AU$132 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.