Hotels Near Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park
Planning to head to Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park? From where to stay to surrounding attractions, here's a list of things to think about before you set off.
It can be found in Manjimup, approximately 260 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
Only here for a few days? Save a bit of time and stay at one of the 2 hotels within an easy 3 kilometres of Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park. Select from the Kingsley Motel & Restaurant and Manjimup Gateway Hotel.
Get your morning started right with a coffee at Deja Vu. Fortunately, it's only a short walk from Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park. You don't need to search for a decent meal. Farmhouse Pizzas will have what you need. After a nice drink or two? Try out Comfort Style Furniture & Bedding Manjimup and enjoy the atmosphere.
Other Things to Do Near Manjimup Timber and Heritage ParkDon't go home yet! This area has heaps more available:
- Travellers that want some complementary advice should make Forest Visitor Center a priority to visit.
- Check for special events and take in the exhibits at Timber Museum.
- Chuck on your cleanest golfing outfit and have a whack at Manjimup Country Club Golf Course.
- Explore Old Kingston Town, a carefully maintained part of the city that is steeped in stories of another era.
- You can learn heaps about the structure and history of the region's maritime transport system at Protestant Chapel Maritime Museum.
Leave the stresses of driving behind and head to Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park by metro. Manjimup Railway Station, the nearest station, is 0.4 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park?
Hotels in Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.