Hotels Near Four Aces
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Four Aces
So you're thinking about going to Four Aces? We've got some pointers!
Not completely sure where to find it? Pull your map out and circle Manjimup. It sits approximately 260 kilometres from the capital of the state, Perth.
If you're in need of a decent coffee, you'll find Deja Vu nearby. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Chicken Treat. And lastly, Comfort Style Furniture & Bedding Manjimup is the spot to be for a round of beers.
Other Things to Do Near Four AcesAfter you're finished at Four Aces, don't turn a blind eye to the surrounding region:
- Visitors after complementary advice should definitely make Forest Visitor Center a priority to visit.
- If you want to escape the rain, consider going to Timber Museum.
- Slap on your coolest golfing attire and have a putt at Manjimup Country Club Golf Course.
- Raise a glass of delicious red or white at Salitage Winery. Be sure to take home a bottle for later.
- Explore Old Kingston Town, a carefully preserved neighbourhood of the city that's steeped in local legends and stories.
Not quite sure how you should head to Four Aces? A good option is taking the train. It's an easy-peasy ride to the closest station, Manjimup Railway Station, and then it's a short walk of 0.6 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Four Aces?
Hotels in Four Aces start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.