Hotels near Sunnyhurst Wines
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sunnyhurst Wines
If the stresses of life are getting you down, some well-deserved time out at Sunnyhurst Wines might be exactly what you need.
It is located in Bridgetown, roughly 230 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
You have access to 5 hotels within a short drive of Sunnyhurst Wines, so it shouldn't be too hard to find what you're after. The Ford House Retreat (2 kilometres), the Shambhala Guesthouse (0.7 kilometres) and the Nelsons of Bridgetown (2 kilometres) are all excellent options.
Travellers eager to splurge ought to check out the Tweed Valley Lodge, an upscale hotel 2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Sunnyhurst WinesDon't head home yet! The local area has lots more going on:
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city by going to Blackwood River Park.
- Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre is a good spot for visitors intrigued by modern-day bureaucratic structures.
- There's no reason to worry about being unfamiliar with the region. There's an abundance of helpful advice on offer at Bridgetown Visitor Information Centre.
- Tourists and locals alike love taking a break in Memorial Park.
- On a lazy day, spend a while strolling around Pioneer Park.
How much is a hotel room in Sunnyhurst Wines?
Hotels in Sunnyhurst Wines start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.