Accommodation Near Pioneer Park, Bridgetown
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Pioneer Park
Top hotels near Pioneer Park
Is work wearing you down? A bit of time at Pioneer Park will have you feeling better in no time.
You will find it in Bridgetown, which is situated approximately 220 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
There's a small range of accommodations within 3 kilometres of Pioneer Park. Out of the 4 on offer, you ought to find something that's suitable. The Ford House Retreat and Nelsons of Bridgetown are worth looking into.
Travellers determined to spoil themselves a little should try the Tweed Valley Lodge, an upmarket hotel 2 kilometres away.
If you can't stop thinking about your next caffeine injection, you'll find Emporium Bistro nearby. When you couldn't possible go on before quieting your growling stomach, visit The Freemasons Hotel. In the evenings, Scotts Tavern is perfect for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Pioneer ParkAfter you've experienced Pioneer Park, don't ignore the local region:
- Make your way to Memorial Park if you're searching for a quick break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- There's no reason to worry about being a newcomer to the area. There's an abundance of helpful pointers on offer at Bridgetown Visitor Information Centre.
- Research a bit about Bridgetown Civic and Community Centre, a modern governmental establishment here.
- History lovers will enjoy strolling through Bridgedale House, a place where you can soak up all the interesting stories of its past occupants.
- Head over to Blackwood River Park if you're searching for a break from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
How much is a hotel room in Pioneer Park?
Hotels in Pioneer Park start at AU$132 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.