Hotels near Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
You can't forget Louisiana Museum of Modern Art for something a little more cultural.
If you've always hoped to visit Copenhagen, this is a terrific excuse. You won't run out of things to see and do in the nation's lively captial.
Sightseeing can really tire you out! When it's time to re-energise, stop by Lind's Kaffebar. It's just a stone's throw from Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Gamle Humlebæk Kro to get some food. In the evenings, Humle Pubben is perfect for a wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Louisiana Museum of Modern ArtAfter you've departed Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, see what else is available in the area:
- The minute you wander through the sturdy doors, you will envisage the drama and history that unfolded at Kronborg Slot.
- Participate in any guided tours of Fredensborg Palace, or simply view the ornate architecture of this historic residence.
- Time spent at Karen Blixen Museum is the perfect rainy day activity for artistic types.
- Better your back-swing at Horsholm Golf Club, a perfect stop for golf nuts.
- Lunds University Helsingborg is one of the area's principal educational establishments and is well worth checking out.
Leave your cares behind and head to Louisiana Museum of Modern Art by train. Humlebaek, the closest station, is just 0.8 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Louisiana Museum of Modern Art?
Hotels in Louisiana Museum of Modern Art start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.