Hotels Near Lake Gardens
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Lake Gardens
Top hotels near Lake Gardens
Lake Gardens is definitely worth writing home about!
If you would like to check it out, you'll have to stop in Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital.
Want to stay near the action? There are 294 accommodations within an easy commute of Lake Gardens. The Carcosa Seri Negara (0.4 kilometres), the E&O Residences Kuala Lumpur (3 kilometres) and The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection (a kilometre) are recommended choices.
Saving will be easy if you book in at one of the area's numerous reasonably priced lodgings. Take a look at the facilities at the Bunc@Radius Chinatown, 2 kilometres away. Alternatively, the Grid 9 is 2 kilometres away.
Or you could stay a few nights at one of the many top-notch hotels in the immediate area. You won't regret it! You'll definitely love the Hilton Kuala Lumpur or the Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, 0.9 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
For an early morning hit or a midday energy spike, order a large coffee at San Francisco Coffee - Menara Keck Seng. You'll find it fortunately close to Lake Gardens. Or, for something more substantial, head to Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur and order up a big meal. In the evenings, Gastro Sentral is great for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Lake GardensKeep in mind that this area has a lot more to offer:
- Kuala Lumpur Deer Park is a lovely place to experience some beautiful creatures. Stop by and meet the inspiring people who live to keep them happy and cared for.
- Enjoy nature's radiating glow with a stroll around Perdana Botanical Garden.
- Tun Abdul Razak Memorial is a delightful spot for a relaxed afternoon walk.
- Those who love our winged friends can check out the gorgeous birds housed at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
- Tugu Negara is one of the area's highly-respected landmarks and is the ideal place to learn the local history.
It's a simple commute by rail to Lake Gardens. Just disembark the train at KL Sentral, the most convenient station, and from there it's only a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Lake Gardens?
Hotels in Lake Gardens start at AU$51 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.