ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi, iPod docks and sitting areas are featured in all 632 rooms. Kitchens and 24-hour room service make in-room dining convenient, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches to enhance your stay include soaking tubs and rainfall showerheads, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Additionally, satellite TV, DVD players and separate bathtubs and showers are available.
A day of pampering can include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and body wraps along with aromatherapy and reflexology. The hotel's own poolside bar is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Enjoy the 2 outdoor tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre plus access to aerobics classes. Conference space, a business centre and limo/town car service are among the business amenities offered. Additionally, you'll find free WiFi in public areas, a spa tub and a sauna. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10:30 AM. There's also the convenience of free self parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this 5-star Kuala Lumpur City Centre hotel include Petronas Twin Towers and KLCC Park.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 6267 reviews
About the Mandarin Oriental Kuala LumpurLocation Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, 50088
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a fitness centre are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 632 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (59.8 km / 37.2 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: KLCC Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur offers 632 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Accommodation at this 5-star hotel has kitchens with coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and a safe. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room kitchen
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur has 5 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that any special requests must be confirmed by contacting the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 99.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
FOR CLUB ROOM BOOKINGS ONLY: Smart casual attire is a requirement for Club Lounge guests. Cargo, board, denim, sports, shorts (4-inch above knee length), tattered shorts, tank tops, and slippers are not permitted. The Club Lounge is reserved for guests 12 years and older.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed (subject to availability.) please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 100 for adults and MYR 50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 36 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 99.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.