Serviced apartments in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Short stay apartments in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Keen for a legit Kuala Lumpur City Centre experience? Right this way. Opt for an apartment and live, cook and chill like a local. With your very own kitchen, breakfast at 11 a.m. or dinner at midnight is no problem. Just want to sip a coldie in the bath without the maid bursting in? You can do that too. A place to stay doesn't get much more comfortable than this.Popular luxury apartments in Kuala Lumpur City Centre
How long's it been since you splashed out on a getaway? It's time you treated yourself like the glorious queen (or king) you are. Claim your right to the throne in a plush apartment in Kuala Lumpur City Centre:
- Fraser Residence Kuala Lumpur: Make the most of the stylish atmosphere here after a full-on day of sightseeing. Amenities like concierge services and a sauna will make your stay all the sweeter.
- The Face Suites Kuala Lumpur: Visitors who choose this classy option will have access to fitness facilities and luggage storage facilities.
If being cooped up in a hotel room sends your kids silly, check in to an apartment. With room to move, the amenities of home and plenty of kid-friendly activities, it'll turn an average family holiday into a spectacular one.
- Supreme Suites KLCC: This place makes being on the road with the kiddoes simple. How? With a children's pool and a coffee shop.
- Victoria Home 188 Suites: There'll be plenty of space for the whole family to gather here. Extras like an outdoor pool and a children's pool are just the icing on the cake.
Do you hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure mixing to create a little thing called "bleisure." And you can experience it for yourself when you choose an apartment for your work trip. Make your business journey feel more like a holiday at a cosy Kuala Lumpur City Centre digs:
- Supreme Suites KLCC (0.3 kilometres from downtown Kuala Lumpur City Centre): Here you can make use of fitness facilities and internet access.
- Victoria Home 188 Suites (0.3 kilometres from downtown Kuala Lumpur City Centre): Convenient spaces in which to work, fitness facilities and a bar make this place another sensible choice.
Unlike your normal hotel room, an apartment offers heaps more than just a shiny jug and a few lonely coffee cups. They'll usually come with a kitchen armed with a fridge, microwave, crockery, cutlery and glasses. Hangover-busting fry-ups after an awesome night out have never been simpler.