Hotels near Kingfisher Recreational Reserve
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Kingfisher Recreational Reserve
Top hotels near Kingfisher Recreational Reserve
Time for a break from the chaos of the city? Kingfisher Recreational Reserve is just what the doctor ordered.
To get there, you'll need to travel to Mandurah. You'll find it 65 kilometres from the state capital, Perth.
The larger area also boasts several upscale hotels for those travellers seeking prestigious surroundings and outstanding amenities. You can't go past the Seashells Mandurah and Dolphin Quay Apartments.
Need caffeine to keep yourself on your feet? Yunderup Cafe (18 North Yunderup Road, North Yunderup) is just 0.5 kilometres away from Kingfisher Recreational Reserve.
Other Things to Do Near Kingfisher Recreational ReservePut your walking shoes on and check what's available nearby:
- Be sure to head to Centenary Park if you want a short respite from the hustle and bustle of the concrete jungle.
- You probably won't be inclined to get as comfortable as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee, but you can still enjoy a variety of creatures at Peel Zoo.
- Hone your technique at Pinjarra Golf Club, an essential stop for any visiting golfers.
- Make a splash at Quadra Island Kayaks - Day Tours, where you can practice a broad range of water-based activities. You'll have stacks of fun!
- While walking around Hall's Cottage, envision the people who once called it home.
How much is a hotel room in Kingfisher Recreational Reserve?
Hotels in Kingfisher Recreational Reserve start at AU$164 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.