Hotels Near Silver Sands Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Silver Sands Beach
Many people stop by Silver Sands Beach every year.
It can be found in Mandurah, 65 kilometres distance from Perth, the state capital.
There are 11 hotels and short-stay apartments in close proximity to Silver Sands Beach. The Seashells Mandurah (a kilometre), the Dolphin Quay Apartments (a kilometre) and the Mandurah Family Resort (0.6 kilometres) are all suitable options.
To get yourself a well-deserved caffeine fix, go to Samadahi Cafe (Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah). For something more filling, order some food at Sunbreakers Restaurant (110 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah). It's just 0.7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Silver Sands BeachAs you're here, you ought to see what the local area has going on:
- Those searching for complementary information sheets should definitely make Mandurah Visitor Centre a priority.
- With its wide variety of events and shows, you'll most definitely see something that interests you at Mandurah Performing Arts Center.
- Quadra Island Kayaks - Day Tours is a popular venue for newbies and frequent visitors to become involved in some water-related adventures.
- Connect with the tales from years ago and unearth more about the area's lively past at Mandurah Community Museum.
- There's an array of attention-grabbing distractions on offer for the whole family at King's Carnival.
No car, no problem. Venture to Silver Sands Beach by train. Just hop off at Mandurah Station, the nearest station, and then walk 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Silver Sands Beach?
Hotels in Silver Sands Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.