Hotels Near Kennedy Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Kennedy Center
Top hotels near Kennedy Center
Getting ready for your holiday to Kennedy Center? Don't head off until you've had a look through these handy tips and tricks.
We're sure you're not going to complain about spending a few nights in Washington. After all, this bustling national capital is a sight in itself!
Secure a room at one of the 112 accommodation options within a short distance of Kennedy Center. Try the Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C. (a kilometre). That said, the Rosewood Washington, D.C. (a kilometre) and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. (a kilometre) are also recommended.
If you'd much rather be sightseeing, then why spend all your money on accommodation? There are a couple of suitable options available. Why not take a look at the Best Western Rosslyn/iwo Jima? It's 2 kilometres away. If there are no vacancies, the Avery Georgetown is 2 kilometres away.
If you're hoping to splurge, you'll discover some top-notch hotels as well. The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. and the Park Hyatt Washington, a kilometre and a kilometre away, come recommended.
When you need a boost to get going in the morning, visit KC Café at 2700 F Street Northwest, Washington. You'll stumble across this gem only 0.09 kilometres from Kennedy Center. If you're searching for a delicious meal, head over to Sequoia DC. You'll find this popular restaurant at 3000 K Street Northwest, Washington.
Other Things to Do Near Kennedy CenterTry not to spend all of your time at Kennedy Center. This area has much more going on:
- If you're interested in local history, Theodore Roosevelt Island Park is a worthy place to visit.
- Check for tours and any social happenings at Department of State, one of the contemporary governmental buildings in the local area.
- St. Mary's Episcopal Church is a beautifully peaceful house of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
- Lovers of art are bound to be intrigued by Arts of Peace Statues.
- Although it's not as traditional as a painting on a canvas, visitors can still appreciate the work that has gone into the creation of Bernardo de Galvez Statue.
How much is a hotel room in Kennedy Center?
Hotels in Kennedy Center start at AU$135 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.