Hotels near Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary
You're bound to love the fascinating animals at Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary.
It's situated in Barwon Heads. Sit back and enjoy the 65 kilometres journey from Melbourne, the state capital.
You can find 3 hotels within 3 kilometres of Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary. Why not check out the facilities at the Seahaven Village and Barwon Heads Golf Club?
There is a range of top-quality accommodation options here. Why not open that wallet a little more and pamper yourself? You cannot get better than the Drysdale House and Riverside Ocean Grove.
Other Things to Do Near Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary
Lace up your boots and see what's going on in the area surrounding Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary:
- Grab your best mates and have a few rounds at Barwon Heads Golf Club.
- Take a big gulp of fresh air at Raffs Beach, and let your cares blow away on the breeze.
- Don some brand new golf attire and have a go at Thirteenth Beach Golf Links.
- If it's a cloudless day, jump out of bed early and watch the sunrise from the banks of Lake Connwarre.
- Prepare yourself for the greatest adrenaline-packed experience of your travels at Warbird Air Adventures.