Accommodation Near Hughesville, Eight Mile Plains
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hughesville
Top hotels near Hughesville
Venture back through the mists of time at Hughesville. Who knows what you might discover?
A visit to this attraction will probably mean spending a couple of nights in Brisbane. Doe that sound okay to you? We can think of much worse places to be than the action-packed state capital!
Within 3 kilometres of Hughesville, there are 6 listed hotels and apartments. We recommend the Brisbane Holiday Village, 0.7 kilometres away. If that doesn't fit your criteria, perhaps you'd rather the Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane (a kilometre) or the Garden City Motor Inn Mt Gravatt (2 kilometres).
If you don't want to pay a fortune, stay at the Oaks Woolloongabba. It's only 10 kilometres away.
If you're planning to spend some cash, book a room at one of the several upmarket hotels nearby. Start with the Brisbane Gateway Resort, about 2 kilometres away. If that's not what you're looking for, The Glen Hotel & Suites is a kilometre away.
Make a beeline for freshStart Coffee & Juice Bar (88 Brandl Street, Eight Mile Plains) for a tea or coffee. It's only 0.7 kilometres from Hughesville. When you're searching for lunch or dinner, Brisbane Holiday Village at 10 Holmead Road, Eight Mile Plains is within wandering distance.
Other Things to Do Near HughesvilleRemember that this place has heaps more available:
- Check for tours or open days at Brisbane Technology Park, a noteworthy centre of trade and commerce in the area.
- If you've got some money for a rainy day, go to Westfield Garden City Shopping Mall to purchase the essentials and a treat for yourself!
- Go to Mt Gravatt Showgrounds with the family, where you'll enjoy the exciting rides and games.
- Head to Mount Gravatt Lookout for remarkable vistas of the area, and to capture some photos of the surrounding landscape.
- Explore Griffith University, a fascinating, modern educational institution that invites sightseers on occasion.
How much is a hotel room in Hughesville?
Hotels in Hughesville start at AU$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.