Hotels near Horseshoe Valley
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Horseshoe Valley
On your way to Horseshoe Valley? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here are a few things to consider before you embark.
You can find it in Barrie - Orillia, 110 kilometres outside of Toronto, the provincial capital.
3 hotels isn't a massive range, but it's enough if you're set on staying within a short commute of of Horseshoe Valley. You won't be disappointed by the Horseshoe Resort and Carriage Ridge Resort at Horseshoe Valley.
If you're looking for a substantial meal, Crazy Horse at 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road West, Barrie is the place to be. It's just 0.3 kilometres from Horseshoe Valley.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe ValleyAfter spending some time at Horseshoe Valley, check what else is happening in the area:
- There's a variety of entertaining activities on offer for kids of all ages at Horseshoe Adventure Park.
- TreeTop Trekking is a heart-pumping way to learn more about the forest.
- Get yourself up the mountain, enjoy the beautiful scenery and ski all day at Pine Ridge Ski Club
- Get yourself up the mountain, enjoy the beautiful scenery and see how many trails you can find at Hardwood Ski and Bike Resort
- If you're a new or professional snowboarder, you'll love hitting the slopes at Mount St. Louis Moonstone.
How much is a hotel room in Horseshoe Valley?
Hotels in Horseshoe Valley start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.