Hotels Near Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
This planet is teeming with fascinating things to experience, and Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre is up there with the best.
It's to be found in Hong Kong, 130 kilometres from the action-packed city of Guangzhou.
Your hotel choice can make the difference between a good vacation and an excellent one. With as many as 37 within a kilometre of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, finding your ideal accommodation will be a breeze. Why not look into The Upper House, Island Shangri-La and JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong?
If you're visiting on a budget, you'll be delighted to know that there's a good variety of low-cost accommodations. The New Chung King Mansion Guest House, 2 kilometres away, and the Asia Wifi Budget Hostel - Las Vegas Group Hostels, 2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
If you like being pampered, then why not book one of the upscale hotels in the area? The Peninsula Hong Kong and the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
For a drink and a snack only 0.1 kilometres from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, make a stop at Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel (Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre, 1 Harbour Road). When your day is coming to an end, pull up a bar stool at The Pawn by Tom Aikens. It's located just 0.6 kilometres away, at 62 Johnston Road Wan Chai.
Other Things to Do Near Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition CentreBefore you leave, check out the surrounding area:
- Visitors interested in city planning will enjoy visiting Central Plaza.
- There's always something exciting to check out at Hong Kong Arts Centre. If you adore being surrounded by all things creative and artistic, make sure you don't miss it!
- Visiting a significant monument like Reunification Monument is a great way to expand your knowledge of local history.
- Visit Golden Bauhinia Square to chat to the locals and simply pass the time.
- For an authentic peek into the local culture, bask in the soothing mood at Hung Shing Temple.
How much is a hotel room in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre?
Hotels in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.