Hotels Near Great American Ball Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Great American Ball Park
Top hotels near Great American Ball Park
Hotels Near Great American Ball Park, CincinnatiThere's nothing like being surrounded by the excitement of the crowd at a major event at Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati.
You'll find it in Cincinnati, a much-loved city that occupies a special place in many people's hearts.
Book a room at one of the 24 hotel options within an easy commute of Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati. Consider the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati (0.6 kilometres). That said, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps (0.6 kilometres) and The Westin Cincinnati (0.5 kilometres) are also worthwhile.
Economical visitors should take advantage of the region's low-price lodgings. The Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington is 2 kilometres away, whereas the Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Cincinnati is about a kilometre away.
Treat yourself a little and enjoy the style of one of the several luxury hotels here. The Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.6 kilometres away, and the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, 0.5 kilometres, are both recommended spots.
When you need a little help to wake yourself up, head to Starbucks (401 Vine Street, Cincinnati). You'll stumble across this gem only 0.4 kilometres from Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati. If it's time for a substantial meal, head to Moerlein Lager House at 115 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati for dinner.
Other Things to Do Near Great American Ball Park, CincinnatiPencil in some extra time to see what's going on in the area around Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati:
- Not all museums have old rocks and paintings. Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum offers a collection of dedicated items that is sure to fascinate any sports addict.
- All aboard! Head on over to National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. Here, you will be occupied by the railroad relics on display.
- Take some time off from the hustle and bustle of the city by going to Smale Riverfront Park.
- Walk along the river banks until you come to John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge, a piece of engineering that boasts quite a rich history.
- If you're a history fanatic head over to Carew Tower.
How much is a hotel room in Great American Ball Park?
Hotels in Great American Ball Park start at AU$145 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.