Hotels Near Georgia World Congress Center
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Georgia World Congress Center
Top hotels near Georgia World Congress Center
So you're thinking about a trip to Georgia World Congress Center? We're here to help!
It surely won't be the only thing you'll want to see in Atlanta, a state capital that has plenty to offer.
Want to stay near the action? You will find 53 hotels within only 3 kilometres of Georgia World Congress Center. Try the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta (3 kilometres). That said, the Stonehurst Place (3 kilometres) and the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown (3 kilometres) are also worthy.
There's a selection of budget accommodations nearby that will more than satisfy. The Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown and the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown are a short 0.8 kilometres and a kilometre away, respectively.
Or you could book one of the many upscale hotels in the surrounding area. You know you deserve it! Check out the rates at the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, a kilometre away. Otherwise, the W Atlanta Downtown is merely 0.9 kilometres away.
For a tea or coffee, head to Starbucks (100 Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta). Looking for a more substantial feed? Stats is located at 300 Marietta Street NorthWest, Atlanta, only 0.2 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Georgia World Congress CenterAs you're here, you should see what the surrounding region has on offer:
- CNN Center sticks out from many other places of business in this area.
- You may be amazed by the hoards of fascinating species that dwell under the sea. Georgia Aquarium is devoted to showcasing this diversity of unique creatures.
- On a lazy afternoon, there's nothing finer than flipping through a newspaper in Centennial Olympic Park.
- World of Coca Cola is a pretty nice place to keep yourself busy.
- Take some time out to watch your little tykes figure out new things, amuse themselves and be delighted by the completely interactive exhibits at The Children's Museum of Atlanta.
Uncertain how you should get to Georgia World Congress Center? A great option is the train. It's a straightforward commute to the closest station, Marta Station, and then a stroll of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Georgia World Congress Center?
Hotels in Georgia World Congress Center start at AU$161 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.