Hotels near Galata Bridge
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Galata Bridge
So you're thinking about a trip to Galata Bridge? We're here to help!
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the wonderful city of Istanbul has up its sleeve.
If staying within easy walking distance of Galata Bridge sounds like your thing, you'll have 162 accommodation options to select from. Why not have a look at the Georges Hotel Galata, The Haze Karaköy and Hotel Sultania- Boutique Class?
If you'd rather spend your hard-earned cash on sightseeing, there's a range of less-expensive options. The Taksim Premium Hotel and the Azade Suites are a modest 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Never be afraid to give yourself a treat! The immediate area contains a fantastic range of luxury hotels. Consider the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, a kilometre away. The Pera Palace Hotel, Jumeirah - Special Class, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
When you need a boost to get going in the morning, grab a table at Hamdi Restaurant - Eminönü at Tahmis Caddesi/Kalçın Sokak No:11, Eminönü. You'll stumble across this gem only 0.2 kilometres from Galata Bridge. Legacy Ottoman Hotel is a great spot to get a feed and luckily it's only 0.3 kilometres away. It's at Hobyar Mahallesi, Hamidiye Caddesi No:16.
Other Things to Do Near Galata BridgeDon't go home yet! This area has heaps more available:
- Pick up something original to return home with or just get a snack to nibble on at Spice Bazaar.
- Spend a morning to widen your understanding of Islamic culture, rituals and evolution at New Mosque.
- Rustem Pasha Mosque is a distinctive building in the local area and an important space for people of the Islamic religion.
- Love listening to the sound of lapping water? Sit on the edge of Eminonu Pier and experience the calm atmosphere.
- Arrange a group tour to learn a little about the design and architecture of Suleymaniye Bath.
If travelling by rail, you'll be relieved to hear that Galata Bridge is only 0.5 kilometres from Marmaray Sirkeci İstasyonu, the nearest station. That said, you can also ride to Marmaray Sirkeci Metro Station South (Cağaloğlu) Input, another close terminal, 0.6 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Galata Bridge?
Hotels in Galata Bridge start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.