Accommodation Near Elizabeth Park, Hartford
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Elizabeth Park
Top hotels near Elizabeth Park
Forget about the stress of the nine-to-five and get in touch with the natural world at Elizabeth Park.
It's to be found in Hartford, the bustling state capital.
If you want to stay near Elizabeth Park, you better get in quick. The only option listed within 3 kilometres is the West Hartford Inn (2 kilometres).
You won't need to look all over to find low-cost accommodation options here. Consider the rates at the Days Inn Hartford. The Econo Lodge is also recommended.
If service and comfort are what you're seeking, check out the Marriott Hartford Downtown. This upmarket hotel is only 4 kilometres away.
For a substantial meal, pop into Pond House Cafe at 1555 Asylum Avenue, West Hartford. Luckily, it's only 0.07 kilometres from Elizabeth Park.
Other Things to Do Near Elizabeth ParkDon't spend all of your time at Elizabeth Park. This region has much more to offer tourists:
- Find out if it's possible to explore the inside of Governor's Residence, an important civic building.
- If history was your favourite class at high school, then don't forget to add Connecticut Historical Society Museum to your list of must-dos.
- Take in the historic buildings of St. Joseph College, West Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America. Hop on a guided tour and hear about its beginning and notable alumni.
- While strolling the corridors of Mark Twain House you will find it easy to envision the stories of generations past.
- Evade a miserable rainy day by organising a family day at Mark Twain House Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Elizabeth Park?
Hotels in Elizabeth Park start at AU$116 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.