Hotels near Edinburgh Dungeon
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Edinburgh Dungeon
Ready to start planning your Edinburgh Dungeon trip? You're certain to have a great time.
If you want to visit it, you'll have to stop in Edinburgh, the nation's capital.
Fortunately, there's an extensive array of conveniently placed hotel options, with 95 within walking distance of Edinburgh Dungeon. Don't know where to start? Have a gander at The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel.
If you're hunting for places to stay towards the budget end of the scale, you'll have lots to select from. Select the Lyncliff Hotel or the Halcyon Hotel, 0.9 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
There's a wide range of top-notch hotels in the surrounding area. Why don't you splurge a little and enjoy all the little extras? Consider the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh, a kilometre away. The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian, a kilometre away, is also recommended.
Before you check out Edinburgh Dungeon, prepare yourself with a drink at The Dome. When dinnertime rolls around, try out Mercure Edinburgh City Princes Street Hotel. Seeking a few brews? Visit The Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Edinburgh DungeonDon't miss the chance to check out the region near Edinburgh Dungeon:
- Check out the guide of exhibits, interactive attractions and music performances happening at Stills Gallery.
- Visit Collective Gallery and admire its striking design.
- When culture is calling, head to City Art Centre, an exhibition space that will provoke you with its impressive collection of canvases.
- If you're known as a devoted art buff, Fruitmarket Gallery awaits. Offering many fascinating creations, you'll be thankful you dedicated a few hours to enjoy the collection.
- City Chambers hosts a huge range of conferences and events, so you should come across something of interest.
Wave bye-bye to your parking worries, and hop on the train to Edinburgh Waverley, the most convenient station. It's only 0.1 kilometres from Edinburgh Dungeon.
How much is a hotel room in Edinburgh Dungeon?
Hotels in Edinburgh Dungeon start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.