Hotels Near Dunedin Railways
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Dunedin Railways
Ready to start organising your Taieri Gorge Railway adventure? You're certain to have an excellent time.
It's situated in Dunedin, a much-loved city that has plenty to offer.
Minimise your travel costs by arranging to stay at one of the 56 hotels and other accommodations within a brief trip of Taieri Gorge Railway. The Roslyn Apartments (2 kilometres), the 755 Regal Court (2 kilometres) and the Bluestone On George (a kilometre) are highly recommended.
Like seeing how much you can get out of your budget? This region hosts a couple of great pocket-friendly options. Choose from the Manor House Backpackers and the Geeky Gecko Backpackers, a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
Alternatively, if you're after a bit of luxury and indulgence, select one of the numerous upmarket hotels close by. The Commodore Motels and the Scenic Hotel Southern Cross are two spots to think about. The first is 2 kilometres away and the latter is 0.7 kilometres.
To get yourself a well-deserved pick-me-up, head to Orange Cafe (23 Moray Place, Dunedin). Tired and hungry? Just 0.7 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin (10 Smith St, Dunedin).
Other Things to Do Near Taieri Gorge RailwayPut your walking shoes on and check what's available in the area around Taieri Gorge Railway:
- Not all museums house old rocks and paintings. New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame is home to a collection of relics that is sure to delight sports fans of all ages.
- If you can't get enough of sweets, make sure to visit Cadbury World. Their selection of tasty treats will be sure to leave you content.
- Journey back into the past and unearth the lives of those who lived during days gone by at Toitu Otago Settlers Museum.
- Travellers of a wide variety of religious beliefs and cultural backgrounds readily appreciate the value of First Church of Otago.
- Forget your worries for a day and spend some time perusing the shelves of Seriously Twisted.
How much is a hotel room in Dunedin Railways?
Hotels in Dunedin Railways start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.