ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Free WiFi and phones are featured in all 77 rooms. Room service and free toiletries are also available.
Mrs Silks Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Buffet breakfast is available on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 9 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of extended parking.
Attractions within a 10-minute walk of this Dunedin City Centre hotel include New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame and St. Paul's Cathedral.
Leviathan Heritage Hotel Dunedin ratings based on 56 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Leviathan Heritage Hotel Dunedin
About the Leviathan Heritage Hotel DunedinLocation 27 Queens Gardens, Dunedin, 9054
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Leviathan Heritage Hotel Dunedin also features a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Dunedin hotel.
- 77 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1884
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) (28.6 km / 17.8 mi)
- Train station: Dunedin Railway Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Leviathan Heritage Hotel Dunedin offers 77 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. This Dunedin hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Mrs Silks Restaurant – This bar serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 8 and NZD 20 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Leviathan Heritage Hotel Dunedin
- Leviathan Heritage Hotel
- Leviathan Heritage Dunedin
- Leviathan Heritage
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.