Hotels near Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
Ready to plan your Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts trip? You're sure to have a wonderful time.
Always been keen on going to Orlando? Now's your chance to find out what all the fuss is about!
Within a quick trip of Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, there are 14 listed hotel options. The Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection (0.2 kilometres), the Aloft Orlando Downtown (0.2 kilometres) and the Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown (0.5 kilometres) are all suitable options.
Like seeing how far your can stretch your travel dollars? The region hosts a couple of good low-price options. The Travelodge Orlando Downtown Centroplex is a modest a kilometre away, and if that doesn't tick all the boxes, the Ambassador Hotel is only 2 kilometres away.
Before you check out Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, follow the scent of hot coffee to Starbucks. When you're desperate for some food, check out the menu at Bento Cafe. As the day turns into night and your mind turns to a drink, stroll over to Ceviche Tapas Orlando.
Other Things to Do Near Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing ArtsAfter visiting Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, don't forget the local region:
- Check for guided tours at Orlando City Hall to see the finer workings of this modern government establishment.
- Buy the best seats to a top-rated theatre performance at Mad Cow Theatre.
- Everyone loves a good belly laugh once and a while. How about you stop into SAK Comedy Lab for a fabulous few hours?
- Church Street Station is the ideal place to take a load off while you sort out your next move.
- Hear the tales from olden times and gain an understanding of the area's rich history at Orange County Regional History Center.
Not quite sure how you should get to Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts? One possibility is catching the train. It's an easy-peasy trip to the nearest station, Orlando Station, and then it's a short walk of a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts?
Hotels in Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.