Hotels near Denver Museum of Nature and Science
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Denver Museum of Nature and Science
Denver Museum of Nature and Science is certainly worth seeing. Don't forget to pack your camera!
You'll find it in Denver the state capital. This exciting city is a sight in itself!
Those who would prefer to stay within an easy 3 kilometres of Denver Museum of Nature and Science will have 2 accommodations to pick from. The Bud+Breakfast at The Adagio and The Holiday Chalet offer some convenient facilities.
Make your dollar go further by booking at one of the budget places in the area. Check what the La Quinta Inn Denver Central and the Days Inn Denver Downtown have available.
Before you spend the day at Denver Museum of Nature and Science, follow the scent of hot coffee to T-Rex Cafe. Wander to Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard for a hearty meal. As evening sets in and you're ready for a glass of wine, stroll over to Lost Lake Lounge.
Other Things to Do Near Denver Museum of Nature and SciencePut your walking shoes on and check what's available in the wider region:
- Travellers and locals alike love taking time out in City Park.
- Take a breather with the kids, and horse around for a few hours at Denver Zoo.
- Watch some talented bands and performers at Bluebird Theater. Make sure you take a look at the schedule.
- St. Ignatius Loyola is a beautifully serene place of prayer as well as a local tourist attraction.
- Ask about guided tours and admire the displays at Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls, and Toys.
How much is a hotel room in Denver Museum of Nature and Science?
Hotels in Denver Museum of Nature and Science start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.