Hotels near Daranak Falls
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Daranak Falls
Top hotels near Daranak Falls
Planning to head to Daranak Falls? There's nothing like a bit of nature to replenish the mind and relax the body.
Always dreamed of visiting Manila? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to tick both off your list. The attraction is located in Tanay, just 40 kilometres from the capital.
It's unlikely that you will find a place to stay near Daranak Falls. But don't worry, Malabag is home to 12 possibilities and is located 65 kilometres away. Check out the amenities at the Discovery Country Suites, Estancia Resort Hotel and Lee Boutique Hotel.
Coffee aficionados in need of a cuppa will like Bikers Cafe at Rizal C6 Kambal Road GB1, 1850 San Mateo, Rizal, just 0.2 kilometres from Daranak Falls. For something more substantial, you just need to go 0.2 kilometres to come across Baliwag Lechon Manok (Rizal M. L. Quezon St, Antipolo City).
Other Things to Do Near Daranak FallsDon't miss the opportunity to discover the area surrounding Daranak Falls:
- Soak up the sights and sounds of nature when you're at the extraordinary Batlag Falls.
- For some underground exploring, go to Calinawan Cave.
- Make tracks to Montalban Gorge, a natural escape beyond the world of concrete and tarmac.
- Venture underground at Mystical Cave and discover the cool, dark surroundings.
- Visit Boso Boso Church, an esteemed religious site.
How much is a hotel room in Daranak Falls?
Hotels in Daranak Falls start at AU$51 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.