Boutique Hotels in Manila
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Boutique Hotels in Manila
Boutique Hotels in Manila
Manila Boutique Accommodation
A city doesn’t get the nickname “The Pearl of the Orient” for no reason. It’s got to be special, it’s got to have pizazz, and it has to be different from any other place on earth.
Manila has been graced with that moniker because of all those reasons we just listed. And when you book one of Wotif’s best boutique hotels in Manila, you’ll be able to see these qualities for yourself.
Out & About
You’ve come all this way to relax, and there are few better places to do that than in one of our Manila boutique hotels. But you won’t be able to explore this city if you stay holed up in your room the entire time. Here are a few things we think you’ll enjoy during your holiday in the Philippines:
- National Museum of the Philippines – You’ve got to pay a visit to this massive museum, because it is freaking awesome. Check out the fine art collection, where over 1000 sculptures, sketches, icons and paintings are on display. Then make your way over to the archaeology collection, where you can peer into the eyes of a gold death mask and hold ancient Butuan tools. Sounds fun to us.
- Manila Ocean Park – Whether you’re in town for a day or a week, spending a few hours here should be one of your top priorities. There’s all sorts of attractions and animal encounters you can take part in. Sign up for the Trails to Antarctica and you’ll be able to hand-feed friendly penguins. After that, go for a walk through the Oceanarium, an underwater tunnel that sends you right through fish, sharks and other sea life. Don’t worry, the glass won’t crack.
- Intramuros – Located at the northern end of the giant bay is an original walled Spanish settlement. There’s all sorts of landmarks to check out here, like Fort Santiago, the Intendencia Ruins, Manila Cathedral and the Queen Isabel II Monument. Sounds like a full day to us!
Food & Drink
All of this running around town looking at sea creatures and checking out old Spanish ruins will make you hungrier than ever…and you’ll probably want to party all night, anyway. Leave the comfortable confines of Manila boutique accommodation and cruise the streets in search of the best of both worlds. Here’s a few places we think you’ll enjoy:
- Makan Makan Asian Food Village – If you’re staying in Hotel H2O, you’re in luck, because this insane food court attached to it is heavenly. You can choose from over 150 dishes that range from Singapore to China. Order up a plate of spicy drunken noodles with a side of dim sum and beef satay.
- Street Food – There’s so many options for street food here, it’s almost overwhelming—and boutique hotels in Manila put you near all of them. If you want something that’s more on the normal side, head to Laurel Avenue and order up some isaw tenga. It’s grilled pig ear, and it’s mighty tasty. If you want something that’s weird as all heck, head to one of the many public markets and get balut, a boiled duck embryo. Yes, it’s weird, but it’s pretty tasty.
- Bonifacio Global Village – After you’ve expanded your palate, it’s time to let loose in the club. This area is located in the financial district of Manila and popular with locals and tourists alike. You can choose from crazy nightclubs, sleepy dive bars and live music joints. Whatever you want. It’s your holiday!
Raise your hand if you want to go to the Philippines. Now put that hand down on your mouse and browse Wotif’s epic selection of boutique Manila hotels. Book one like the Luneta Hotel and you’ll be dancing through the streets of Manila in no time.