ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy TVs with cable channels, and all 136 individually decorated rooms feature iPod docks, free newspapers and free bottled water. Kitchenettes come equipped with fridges, microwaves and hobs, and minibars provide refreshments. Additionally, room service, in-room massages and safes are available.
The restaurant, Pablo, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a fitness centre and a coffee shop/café. Continental breakfast is available daily between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also limited parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this 4-star Bel-Air hotel include SM Mall of Asia and Rizal Park.
The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
9 Jun. 2019 by Zanne
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing Picasso Makati as your choice of accommodation for your recent stay here in Makati. We are grateful to hear your commendations - be it for the staff or the facilities. We look forward to your next stay with us. At your service, Krizanne Villarde Front Office Supervisor
14 Mar. 2019 by FO - Lester
Dear Valued Guest, It is always a joy to read such a wonderful review. We're sure that the staff will be motivated to continue delighting our guest with a memorable experience. It feels good to learn that you loved our spacious and comfortable room. Should your travel bring you back to Makati, we would love to have the opportunity to serve you again. At your service, Lester David Front Office Supervisor
4 Mar. 2019 by Zanne
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for the perfect rating. We are glad that we were able to provide you a satisfactory service during your stay and that you enjoyed our loft. Looking forward to your next stay. At your service, Krizanne Villarde Front Office Supervisor
Close to airport amazing staff
26 Aug. 2017 by Gabriel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing The Picasso Makati! We are very pleased to hear your lovely comments about us and your experience. We can't wait to serve you again. At your service, Gabriel Santini Godito Front Office Duty Manager
Great staff excellent restaurant
About the The Picasso Boutique Serviced ResidencesLocation 119 L P Leviste Street, Makati, Manila 1227
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences. This 4-star Makati hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (12.3 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Manila Pasay Road Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences offers 136 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Cable televisions are provided. Accommodation at this 4-star hotel has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs and microwaves. Bathrooms include a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Pablo – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 1500.0 per day.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Events/parties not allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 1000 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 752 and PHP 1504 for adults, and PHP 376 and PHP 752 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
- Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel
- Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati
- Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Makati, Metro Manila
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences Hotel Makati
You should know
- The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.