Hotels Near Enchanted Kingdom
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Enchanted Kingdom
With an excellent range of hair-raising rides and tasty treats, Enchanted Kingdom is ideal for visitors of all ages.
If you want to visit it, you will have to stop in Manila, the country's capital.
Would you like to keep your money for dining and experiences? Try staying at one of the area's less-expensive options. You will have a good sleep at the Hotel Sogo San Pedro or the Bergamo Suites.
Spoil yourself with a night or two at the Seda Nuvali. Only 6 kilometres away, it's well worth spending a little more for the added service.
Being a tourist can really tire you out! When you need to recharge, pop in to Seed Cafe. It's just a short wander from Enchanted Kingdom. When you need to satiate your hunger, check out the menu at Potato Corner. In the evenings, Blupoint Bar Park and Drinks is perfect for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near Enchanted KingdomAfter you're finished at Enchanted Kingdom, check what else is happening in the region:
- Embrace the warm weather at Splash Island, a spot that provides water-based excitement for everyone.
- Spend an afternoon out at Bolinao Beach and breathe in the ocean air as you soak up the sun.
- If you're fascinated by cultural beliefs, take a look at Jose Rizal Shrine, a prominent shrine in the area.
- There will always be things to do when you're a guest at R&R Resort Spa.
- Take something nice to eat and sit down next to Lake Caliraya.
How much is a hotel room in Enchanted Kingdom?
Hotels in Enchanted Kingdom start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.