Hotels Near Clunes Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Clunes Museum
Absorb a touch of culture and learn something fascinating at Clunes Museum.
It's to be found in Clunes. Sit back and enjoy the 120 kilometres journey from Melbourne, the state capital.
If you're searching for a place to stay near Clunes Museum, book a room at the Clunes Motel. It's only 0.7 kilometres away.
When hunger strikes, get yourself to Hardware & Fancygoods. This restaurant is just 0.09 kilometres from Clunes Museum, at 33 Fraser Street, Clunes. If you want to experience the party scene, Mount Beckworth Wines (48 Fraser Street, Clunes) is a great place to start.
Other Things to Do Near Clunes MuseumAfter spending some time at Clunes Museum, check what else is going on in the vicinity:
- Go along to Queen's Park and admire this leafy haven, right in the heart of the city.
- Ask about group tours and admire the artefacts at Bottle Museum.
- The wines created at Eastern Peake Vineyard highlight the region's unique grape varietals and climate. Sample a few different drops to appreciate how these factors impact the flavour.
- Book a tour of Anderson's Mill to travel back in time and discover the area's vibrant cultural heritage.
- When you decide to stay at Tuki Trout Farm, it will be easy to find activities to participate in.
No car, no problem. Simply get to Clunes Museum on the train. Hop off at Clunes Railway Station, the most convenient station, and then wander a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Clunes Museum?
Hotels in Clunes Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.