Hotels Near Eastern Peake Vineyard
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Eastern Peake Vineyard
Hanging out with the kids is great. But when you need some time to yourself, get going to Eastern Peake Vineyard.
You'll find it in Coghills Creek, 120 kilometres from Melbourne, the state capital.
Make sure you plan ahead if you want to stay near Eastern Peake Vineyard, as there's only 1 hotel listed within 10 kilometres. Named the Clunes Motel, it's situated 10 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Eastern Peake VineyardBe brave and see what's on offer in the area surrounding Eastern Peake Vineyard:
- View the absorbing collection at Bottle Museum.
- If you're a history fanatic, head to Clunes Museum to discover the events that influenced this region.
- Tourists and locals alike enjoy playing about in Queen's Park.
- Take your friends and family for a game of cricket or a relaxing morning stroll through Calembeen Park.
- Lose your way in The Tangled Maze. This human-sized labyrinth is a lot of fun for both young and old!
How much is a hotel room in Eastern Peake Vineyard?
Hotels in Eastern Peake Vineyard start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.