Accommodation Near Australia Beach, Australia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Brighton Beach
Many people stop by Brighton Beach every year.
It lies in Melbourne, the state capital. You'll discover heaps of things to do in this busy city.
Stay near Brighton Beach at any one of the 5 surrounding hotels and apartments. We recommend the Caroline Serviced Apartments Brighton, 0.8 kilometres away. If that doesn't work, try the Quest Brighton on the Bay (0.9 kilometres) or the Brighton Savoy (0.2 kilometres).
Want to get the most out of your travel dollars? This area features a couple of modestly-priced hotel options. Check what the Habitat HQ - Hostel and the Base Backpackers Melbourne Hostel are offering.
The Brighton Bay Apartments is a more luxurious option. It's perfect for those looking to spend a bit more.
When you need a boost to get moving, visit Palace Dendy Brighton (26 Church Street, Brighton). You'll stumble across this gem only 0.7 kilometres from Brighton Beach. Or do you want something more substantial? No problem, only 0.8 kilometres away is Indian Palace Restaurant. Find it at 131 Church Street, Brighton.
Other Things to Do Near Brighton BeachSchedule some extra time to see what's going on in the area around Brighton Beach:
- If you like being outdoors and getting in touch with nature, head to Kurth Kiln Regional Park.
- Spend an afternoon out at Elwood Beach and breathe in the ocean air while you soak in the sun.
- Take a dive at East Coast Kayaking Guided Tours, where there's a range of water-based activities. You'll have stacks of fun!
- Jewish Holocaust Centre is a nice spot for a moment of quiet reflection, and to learn about the area's past.
- Experience the past at Rippon Lea House and Gardens. You'll like hearing the tales of the folk who used to call this place home.
Uncertain how to get to Brighton Beach? One possibility is catching the train. It's an easy-peasy journey to the closest station, Middle Brighton Station, and then it's just a stroll of 0.9 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in Brighton Beach?
Hotels in Brighton Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.